Monday, March 17, 2008

My First Con...!

The Con Experience...
I spent the weekend at my first fantasy convention - it was a local one here in Cincinnati, called Millenicon. Overall, I met some really great people, and had a lot of fun. This picture was me on a panel with Steven Barnes, who has written for TV quite a bit as well as novels, and Tobias Buckell who just won a Nebula award - very cool!


It was a fun weekend, and I always enjoy new experiences. I even heard my first Filk music - always something new!
I'll be going to Marcon in Columbus this spring as well, and I'm sure some more in the future...

Love and kisses,
Kaza

2 comments:

Tobias Buckell said...

Nominated for the Nebula, not won :-)

Thanks for the mention Kaza, it was nice to meet you this weekend!

TheOtherSean said...

Kaza,

Thank you coming to Millennicon. It was a pleasure to meet you, and I enjoyed our brief conversation. Your opinions in the writing panels were quite helpful.