Thursday, March 6, 2008

A fun interview from Kelly Parra!

Hot and Fresh of the wire...
Kelly Parra, author of Graffiti Girl and Invisible Touch, did a fantastic interview of me on the website she shares with YA author Tina Ferraro. It was really fun! I loved that her question about "sharing a typical writing day" was one she asked other authors. It was fun for me to look through her other interviews and compare. But I got jealous when I saw that Meg Cabot writes in bed all day, and has a husband who is a chef downstairs sizzling up lunch and dinner for her when she wanders down into the kitchen. Sounds like some writer's fantasy...

I'm getting ready to turn Book Three, The Search for Truth, in to my editor next week, and am polishing the last few details. I've been hearing a lot from my Thai publisher lately, too, who wanted me to write a letter to my Thai readers. I can't wait to see copies in the other languages soon!!

Love y'all!
Kaza

2 comments:

TinaFerraro said...

It was wonderful to have you at YA FRESH, and I hope all your blog readers will come over and check it out.

And I can't tell you how many times the Meg Cabot writing-in-bed/husband-is-a-chef has played like a fantasy in my brain, too! :)

Vivian Mahoney said...

Chocolate in the morning! Now, that, is divine.

Very nice interview.