Thursday, November 15, 2007

Fresno!

I had a Fantastic day in Fresno! First I talked at a school (great kids.) Then had a fun TV interview (I'll post the link here in a few days!) After that I met with my new friends Glenn and Angelica, had lunch with them, and got a tour of an AMAZING kid lit research library. (See the link to it on the side of my blog!) The amount of Lewis Carrol books (variations of his books, books about him...) alone was amazing. And I'm a big Alice in Wonderland / Through the Looking Glass fan! Glenn, a professor at Cal State, interviewed me on film for his students. Then I had a signing at night. So, overall, a great day!

I found out that Angelica is a big Oz fan (as some of you know I am!) And I now know that there is an international Oz club! (Wow...!) Here is the link: http://www.ozclub.org

Love and Hugs,
Kaza

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're having a great time!