Monday, November 26, 2007

Cybils - coming up!

Among other things - I just heard that Erec Rex will be published in France now! Yea!!
Of all the languages, French is the one I can understand the most (other than English) so it's going to be cool to see it in French. So far this makes 9 other countries... I hope there will be more soon! (I hear Germany is considering it!)



Well, the Cybils Awards nominations have been announced, and I hear there are 94 books nominated for fantasy/sci-fi (including Erec Rex: The Monsters of Otherness. Yea!!!) It's a cool award, for those who haven't heard of it. Nominations are done online by bloggers, and the judges are mostly book bloggers, too!

Here is the home page of the site: http://www.theedgeoftheforest.com/cybils/

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving.
Just read a great book, by the way. It was called Flipped, by Wendelin Van Draanen

Love and hugs,
Kaza

No comments: